Retail Case Study
A reimagination of a storied brand helped our enterprise pet product client enhance their digital presence, efficiently manage product assets, launch new avenues of online customer engagement, and appeal to new audience segments.
- Site visits increased by 6.15%, averaging more than 145k visits per month
- Unique site visitors increased by 11.66%, averaging more than 119k per month
- Increased average site visit duration by nearly more than a minute per visit
- Maintained higher visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs)
Modernizing a Brand
Through a comprehensive brand reimagination strategy, which included market research and consumer surveys, a new brand identity, and a strategic marketing campaign, the company successfully increased its brand appeal and trust, particularly among younger demographics. Additionally, a website revamp led to improved user experiences, reduced bounce rates, and increased time spent on the site, while the integration of robust SEO strategies yielded substantial organic search traffic growth, enhancing the brand’s online presence and visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). The introduction of engaging content and educational features like a video classroom, recipes, and toys further contributed to these positive results.
Here’s How We Did It
With an understanding of the brand’s strengths and opportunities, we got to work.
- Conducted market research and consumer surveys to understand current market trends and preferences.
- Developed a new brand identity with modern design elements and messaging.
- Launched a strategic marketing campaign to reintroduce the brand to the market.
- Implemented top-notch web development and design for a user-centric, responsive website.
- Established an intuitive navigation structure, improved product listings, and enhanced the overall user experience.
- Integrated a Product Management System for easy product management.
Content and SEO Optimization:
- Created engaging and informative content to attract and retain visitors.
- Implemented robust SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings.
- Launched a video classroom for education and added sections for recipes and toys.
“Madison Taylor Marketing has been a great agency to work with. Their knowledge of current/emerging trends and audience engagement is critical to keeping us effective/relevant. MTM has a nimble and adaptable team that can work with changing initiatives and times. This is important because it makes them a true part of our team, an agency that we can grow with and a true partner. We are always pushing boundaries and trying to optimize for the best results to reach our goals. Thank You!”