Website Optimization Case Study
Our website optimizations increased leads, improved conversion rates, and boosted ROI.
- 1300% ROI over 12 months
- 84% increase in leads YoY
- 10% increase in landing page conversions
- 132% increase in organic traffic within 3 months
- 212% increase in time on site within 45 days
Optimizing Websites for Top Performance
One of our clients knew their website needed a refresh. Their user interface needed to be modernized, their CTA links weren’t optimized, and there weren’t enough conversion opportunities on their site. Understanding the impact a well-designed website can have on brand performance, we worked with our client to achieve impressive results that generated more traffic, more leads, and higher ROI.
Here’s How We Did It
We worked with this company to develop a strategy that incorporated tried-and-true website principles into the design and development, combined with in-depth customer and competitor research that created a seamless and compelling user journey.
- First, we started with a careful examination of the user journey based on analytics, heat mapping, lead generation, and customer feedback.
- Then, we built in flexibility that allowed the team to continue to make changes to the site for conversion optimization. As part of this optimization process, we developed a strong technical SEO strategy for both organic and paid search traffic.
- We also created high-quality, SEO-friendly content that will continue to work hand-in-hand with the other elements of website design to drive traffic, facilitate conversions, and grow new customers and sales.
- To ensure we delivered a finished website that delivered the best possible results, we implemented A/B testing for important design and content features on the landing pages. As an added measure, we fully integrated the website into HubSpot for continuous monitoring and CRM integration capabilities.
“Madison Taylor developed a brand new website for us; our old one was in dire need of an update. We did a ton of research on other firms and decided Madison Taylor was a good fit for us. We were impressed with their up-front communication and how the process would unfold, they helped us understand completely what was needed from us and how the timeline would unfold.”